You’re on the path of your Heart’s Desire, but it’s hard to STAY on it.
You’re not alone. The other day a client cleared part of a day to tend her heart’s desire: a new practice she wants to offer to her community. First she took care of some bills and paperwork. Her tasks multiplied like rabbits until she only had a few minutes left. Disappointed by her own choices, and disheartened by all the effort, she lost momentum for the project. Still, she’s gentle with herself, and intends to pick it up again soon.
Has your Heart called you to tend a creative idea, a dream for career or business? Or perhaps it’s a relationship, healing, or more joy in the present moment.
Walking the Heart Path is not about doing more. Rather, it’s a loving process of orientation, of steering your daily life with your Heart in the lead.
Momentum is about noticing your energy flow. What takes your energy down? What builds it back up?
If you’d like to tap into an energy source that can sustain you on the Heart Path, we can help. The Momentum training is just for you.
Do these Energy Leaks drain your momentum?
- Energy Vampires. Feel tired or uneasy around certain people? They’re using your energy and life-force to get their own needs met.
- The Naysayers. They’re sure it’s never gonna work… and everything sucks.
- Vortex of Confusion. So much going on! You feel hyper, buzzed, spinning, picking things up, putting them down. Not much progress.
- Bad JuJu Space. Environments where you feel closed in, suffocated, small, pressured, frantic or even hopeless.
- ScreenTimeSuck. You’ve hunched over your phone, iPad, laptop or TV for hours, not even noticing you have to pee!
- Inner Critic. Voice in your head that constantly tears you down. Unforgiving, sneaky, and downright mean.
- Stuck in the Blues. You’re knee-deep in mud. Each step is so hard, you just want to lie down and never get back up. Oh, honey… we’re so sorry. Momma said there’ll be days like that.
In the Momentum training, you’ll get to know the Energy Leaks that drain your time, energy and inspiration, and new ways to deal with them.
- Caffeine – gotta fire up a few more cylinders
- Sugar – yummy, comforting and eases the pain
- Alcohol – hell yes, I need to recover and relax
- Games – clear goals + points = an easy boost
- Social Media – cute cat pix, friends and connection
- News, TV, movies, even books – just take my mind off my own life, pleeeze!
We’ve used all of these – and more – to re-fuel ourselves. But they can be addicting. Just like our dependance on fossil fuels, and old-paradigm sources of energy, they are potentially toxic. Non-renewable. And they take a toll on the environment (you).
Momentum means tapping your Heart for new, fresh and sustainable sources of fuel.
In this training, our creative, nature-based activities will leave you with:
- Body-based mindfulness techniques to notice your Energy Leaks
- Sustainable Energy Medicine practices to recharge and refuel
- Energy Flow tools to reinforce your commitment to renewable inner energy sources
Why do this with us?
We combine deep, ancient wisdom traditions with energy work, time in nature, and deep belly laughs. Because we spent half our lives avoiding our own shizzle, we know that befriending it is supremely helpful. Especially if the process is playful, compassionate and creative.
Hi, I’m Jackie Levin, RN, MS and my path of heart is shifting the paradigm of health and healing through mind-body-spirit practices. As a Board Certified Advanced Practice Holistic Nurse, Coach, and author, I guide health professionals and people who seek the tools to tap into their own inner resources, gaining momentum on their Heart Path of vitality and wholeness. (more about Jackie >)
I’m Christine Castigliano, and my heart’s path is to use my authentic voice to fire up the Spark of truth, creativity and joy within everyone. As a social artist, singer and author, I guide teens and adults to express their core essence through deep listening, storytelling and sound. I’ve written novels, designed and illustrated websites and publications including TIME Magazine, and perform regularly with a crew of ecstatic singers in Seattle. (more about Christine >)
Join us this Summer to grow energy skills and build Momentum.
Fueling the Fire: Momentum on the Path of Heart
At the Pond Road Retreat Center near Port Townsend, WA. (Want to sleep over? Basic accommodations available for an extra fee. Contact Jackie.)
- Saturday July 19, 2014
- 1:00 – 6:00 pm; registration 12:30
- Includes tea, healthy snacks and all materials
- $60 Early bird before July 12.
- $75 After July 12. Please use Paypal below or contact us to send a check.
- For more information: Christine@TheJoyFinder.com, 360-598-3846
or Jackie@LeadingEdgeNursing.com, 206-304-7703.
About the Heart Path Training Series
What participants say about Clearing the Path to your Heart’s Desire: A Spring Training for hearts, minds and butts — May 17, 2014.
Training was very good. Brought up things I didn’t recognize, in a non-threatening environment.
– Ann C.
It was an incredibly powerful day! I learned how powerful my distractors can be and wonderful tools to continue on my path.”
– Debbie R., Poulsbo
I’ve learned how to communicate directly with my heart. My heart just needs to be allowed some space amongst the voices of distraction.
– Carol A.
Fueling the Fire: Momentum on the Path of Heart — Saturday, July 19. Pond Rd. Retreat Center, Pt Townsend, WA.
Fall Training and Retreat
Harvesting Intuition: Using sight, sound and symbols to guide your path — Weekend retreat and mini-quest, Thursday, Sept. 18 (evening), through Sunday, Sept. 21, Pond Rd. Retreat Center, Pt Townsend, WA.
Honoring Wisdom: How to rest, receive and restore your path — January 2015. Details TBD.