Thank you so much for joining the Flowering Voice Retreat!
You’ve chosen to nourish your feminine, creative, voice: a precious resource, much needed in challenging times. Here’s the basic info. Feel free to contact Christine with any questions 🙂
Contact: Christine’s cell: 206-852-3152
Address: 16435 Ona Rd NE, Poulsbo WA
Arrive: Friday May 3 between 4-6 to settle in. Potluck dinner and opening circle 6pm. Ok to join us later, just let us know your timing 🙂
Saturday Fire/Share your Gifts: 6pm-10pm. Potluck and fire circle open to locals who identify as female, two-spirit or non-binary, who support feminine voices. Invite your friends!
Sunday Closing Circle: 4pm Sunday May 5.
Transportation: From Seattle? Take the Bainbridge Ferry: Schedule. If you wish to save the car fees ($15 each way) you can walk on the ferry round-trip for $8.50. A free shuttle to Suquamish Casino is available, a 10 min drive to cottage. Let us know if you need a ride to the cottage. Ample parking on site.
Retreat Schedule: found here.
What to bring:
- Potluck item: for Friday dinner.
- Clothing layers: bring clothing for comfort in all kinds of weather. If it’s warm & sunny, you may want to enjoy the water. If it’s chilly, wool sweaters, fleece, cozy hats/gloves are great for the fire.
- Fire Celebration Sat night: Bring a creative gift to share within a supportive circle: a poem, song, story, comedy skit, visual art, a work-in-progress? This might include something to wear that inspires your wild, creative heart. A special scarf, a sarong, a flowy skirt, a fur coat, thigh-high boots? Whatever feels right to YOU is welcome 🙂
- A journal, if you have one, to capture your insights and takeaways. We’ll provide a few notebooks/sketchbook, and a variety of pens, markers, etc.
- Any special foods for dietary restrictions. Our menu will be organic, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free (unless separate), sugar-free, mostly local. The Cacao Ceremony and a few desserts may contain light honey or maple syrup.
- Food to contribute: good dark chocolate, eggs, cheese, coconut milk, snack items and fresh fruit and veggies are welcome (we’ll have lots of frozen blueberries & apples, fresh broccoli and kale from our organic garden.)
We will be a small group of 8 with potential for a few more to join us. Three double beds are available (not including space for facilitators.) All bedding provided. We’ll share a full bath and half-bath.
How to get to the Mermaid Cottage:
* GPS may not locate the property. Look for a single driveway, marked by colorful flags, just off the triangle where Lemolo Shore Dr NE meets Tukwila Rd NE. Kitty corner from the former Lemolo Market.
Here’s a Google map: https://goo.gl/maps/LDDqCcsA7zH2
Our main intention for this Spring retreat is to grow our supportive community of powerful, feminine voices. If you’re donating via work exchange, thank you!
If you’ve made a payment via Paypal (email@example.com or Paypal.me/HeartsQuest) or Venmo (Christine Ahh Castigliano @HeartsQuest), your receipt is in the app or email.
Thank you SO much!