Ready to wake up filled with purpose, make a difference, create what your heart is asking?
But it’s so overwhelming, confusing and terrifying, maybe you’d rather dive into a jar of Nutella…
Check out this video, just over a minute:
SPARK STORY is…
a unique one-woman musical that give voice to the inner bad*ss of Love that’s aching to do ‘something’ with your life…
…and the many aspects of your Lizard brain that try to stop you.
It’s a Holy Mess! But there’s hope…
- Hilarious fear-melting true story motivates your heart to grow skills of courage, compassion and creativity
- Original songs performed with live vocal looping, open hearts and smiles of recognition
- *No pressure* invitation to participate with claps, stomps, rousing chants and gospel-style finale
A SPARK STORY event is…
- Effective for ages 10-100
- Grounded in neuroscience, positive psychology, emotional intelligence and world spiritual traditions
- Available in flexible formats and length, from 5 minutes to 1 hour, plus optional workshops
- Gets standing ovations in yoga centers, churches, schools, youth groups, theaters, Ignite and TEDx-style events, conferences, retreats, story events, house concerts
- Click here to ignite your group or community with a Spark Story event
COMMENTS about SPARK STORY:
Your story reminded me of what I want most – to be at home, in me.
– Isabel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Your piece really moved me, caused a definite shift from before the story and after the story. I am not the same person.
– Amma Li Grace, Portland
It really got inside here, under my heart, and opened up some deep parts of me.
– Nina Von Feldmann, Seattle
I can relate to all your characters – the good girl, the workaholic, the rebel, and still wanting to keep your heart. Even from the beginning I started to cry, with the little girl. It’s very powerful.
– Milena, Scotland
We can all understand this. I want my daughter and my mother to see it.
– Chris Hille, Seattle
Your performance was a joy to watch, to see you, hear you, feel you. You spoke about all of us… I heard the sound of my soul.
– Patricia, Argentina
It’s absolutely brilliant! We are not so unique as we all think.
– Vickie Dodd, Sacred Sound Works, Washington
I really appreciated all the layers that you put on…every one of us resonates with that, and the unwinding. It’s a beautiful, beautiful thing.
– – M. Hoven, Polarity Therapist, New Mexico
It was very moving. Coming from a performing background, and having seen a lot of polished work that doesn’t always move you… when it’s real, it’s very palpable. Thank you.
– Joule L’adara, Sounding Circles, New York
This is my life story!
– Audience member, Island Theatre production, Bainbridge Performing Arts
Previous Spark Story Performances/Workshops:
July 23, 2017 “Delvina: Delve and Dance into your Depths” House concert, The EcoMansion, Olympia, WA
May 14, 2017 “The Courageous Art of Following our Hearts” Mothers Day Service, Unity Center for Positive Living, Centralia, WA
May 13, 2017 “Awakening our True Voices” workshop for mothers, daughters and women, Embody Movement Studio, Centralia, WA, Centralia, WA
Apr 29, 2017 “The Courageous Art of Following our Hearts” Sound Spirit, Suquamish United Church, Suquamish WA
Apr 22, 2017 Vocal Improvisation Community event, Century Ballroom, Seattle WA
Mar. 26, 2017 “The Courageous Art of Following Your Heart” Heart of Wellness, Olympia WA
Nov. 5, 2016 “The 5th Way Introduction,” private home, Winlock, WA
Apr. 28, 2016 Video performance, The Barn with a View, near Port Gamble, WA
Apr. 26, 2016 “Hearts + Voices: Sound, Song & Story Alchemy” Green Lake Village, Seattle WA
Apr. 17, 2016 “High Heart Activation: Cacao Ceremony” with Erika Charbeneau and Matthew Gordon-Eklund, Olympia, WA
Mar 18, 2016 House Concert, home of Katherine Willard, Bainbridge Island, WA
Dec 18, 2015 Sacred Groves‘ Red Tent Ceremony, Bainbridge Island, WA
Oct 17, 2015 “Activate your Authentic Voice” workshop, Dayaalu Center, Bainbridge Island, WA
July 23, 2015 Soul Food Coffeehouse, Redmond, WA
June 21, 2015 Sacred Sound Retreat, NatureBridge, Port Angeles, WA
June 15, 2015 Wise Acres Community House, Indianola, WA, performance for teens and parents
Mar 11, 2013 Regaining Confidence, TedX Youth (non-official event), Bainbridge High School
Mar 16, 2013 Women of Wisdom Community Connections workshop, Seattle WA
Aug 18, 2012 Bainbridge Performing Arts, Bainbridge Is. WA; Winner, Island Theatre 10 Minute Play Festival
Also in 2012 The Barn with a View, Port Gamble, WA; Days Creek, OR Wild Woman’s Circle; Thorpe Family Gathering, Breckinridge CO
Christine Castigliano was a people pleasing, perfectionist good girl toiling for TIME Magazine, public television, feature films and corporate websites. Now she’s a bad*ss diva who sings her heart out and satisfies her soul as a Creative Change Catalyst. She offers songs, stories, tools and trainings to activate a new evolution of heart-led explorers to show up for what they love most, whether it’s the planet or her people.
Full bio here >