Empower women. Change the world.
When women thrive, communities thrive. Yet women of all ages know how often we get in our own way.
How can we change this, so we can flourish and share our gifts in the world?
In a recent survey of young women who became agents of change, 46% replied “self-awareness,” a process of “knowing who they are” as the leading factor.
SPARK STORY shows us how to face the inner forces of fear that hold us back.
– Nora Harrington, Bainbridge Island, WA
SPARK STORY is a musical experience that invites women:
- To explore inner blocks to empowerment
- To feel and express our essence, our truth
- To identify next steps on our path
SPARK STORY delivers a heartfelt, positive, action-oriented message to empower women. This unique musical experience offers inspiration and motivation for any women’s group or meeting.
Spark your Womens’ Group
a universal story
Are you part of a womens’ group, womens’ organization, or non-profit devoted to female leadership, business or entrepreneurship?
If you need an engaging motivational speaker, SPARK STORY has inspired laughter and positive action among women in the Northwest since 2012.
To bring the Spark Story experience to your womens’ group or womens’ professional meeting, please click here.
Past Spark Events to Empower Women:
• Womens’ Red Tent Ceremony, Sacred Groves, 2016
Back to Center
• Women of Wisdom Conference workshop, “Open Our Voices Now: the Power of Song and Spoken Word,” Seattle, 2015
• Wise Acres Community, “Teen Voice Spark Camp, ” Indianola, WA, 2015
• TedX Youth (non-official event), “Regaining Confidence,” Bainbridge Island WA, 2012
• Community Connections Women’s Workshop, “Unveil your Divine Authentic Self,” Seattle, 2013
• Wild Woman’s Circle; Days Creek, OR, 2012