Remember your Spark?
Mind Body Spirit wellness is a feeling of aliveness. It’s a sense of connection. Emotional as well as physical well-being.
Yet our culture trains us mostly to think, not to feel. We’re taught to focus outward, to do as others expect.
How can we turn this around, so we can find, feel and follow our hearts? And feel stronger sharing our gifts?
SPARK STORY unveils the still, small voice… and distinguishes this from the many inner voices of fear.
Story that Resonates
– M. Hoven, New Mexico
SPARK STORY is an interactive musical experience that invites anyone on a healing path:
- To explore inner blocks to feeling worthy, vital and creative
- To feel and express our essence, our truth
- To understand you are not alone, to feel seen, heard and understood
- To identify next steps on your path
SPARK STORY is a unique musical experience to activate mind-body-spirit wellness through self compassion.
Sparking Wellness through Sound & Story
Are you part of a yoga center, a place for healing, therapy or wellness, or spirit-led community or organization?
Need an engaging motivational speaker? Or an interactive event that encourages playful exploration?
- SPARK STORY has inspired laughter and activated hearts in the Northwest since 2012.
- SPARK STORY includes an optional workshop for groups of 10-100 people.
To bring the Spark Story experience to your center, event, group or meeting, please click here.
Past Spark Events to promote well-being:
Back to Center
• Sacred Sound Retreat, NatureBridge, Port Angeles, WA, 2015-2016
• “Hearts + Voices: Sound, Song & Story Alchemy” Green Lake Village, Seattle WA, 2016
• “High Heart Activation: Cacao Ceremony” with Erika Charbeneau and Matthew Gordon-Eklund, Olympia, WA, 2016
• “Activate your Authentic Voice” workshop, Dayaalu Yoga Center, Bainbridge Island, WA, 2015
• Red Tent Ceremony, Sacred Groves, 2015
• Soul Food Coffeehouse, Redmond, WA, 2015
• Women of Wisdom Conference workshop, “Open Our Voices Now: the Power of Song and Spoken Word,” Seattle, 2015
• Community Connections Women’s Workshop, “Unveil your Divine Authentic Self,” Seattle, 2013
Christine Castigliano helps people unlock their full gifts. Weaving song, story, humor and honesty, she creates transformative experiences that open hearts to courage and creativity. She offers workshops, retreats, coaching and healing sessions, along with her books and music, at HeartsQuest.com. Full bio here >