Spark your Youth Group
Inspiring and Connecting
Are you connected to a youth group, or an organization that benefits teens or young adults?
If you need an engaging, interactive program for teens and young people, SPARK STORY has inspired laughter and positive action among kids, teens and young adults in the Northwest since 2012.
SPARK STORY has provided the core curriculum of Summer Spark day camps for girls and teens’ creativity for 5 years. SPARK STORY has also been presented at schools and youth groups.
Give Young People a Creative Boost
Our future depends on the innovation and creative thinking of young people. Sadly, kids often lose their creativity as they get older. Their imaginative spirit gets shut down by many factors, including the natural desire to fit in. To avoid risks.
How can we help young people develop their creative gifts?
SPARK STORY helps kids work with inner forces of fear that can hold them back.
–Josh Linkner, Forbes Magazine
SPARK STORY is a musical experience that invites young people:
- To see inner blocks to their creativity
- To realize they are not alone
- To identify what most sparks their passion
- To understand why they give up sometimes, and how to find their way back
With humor and participation, SPARK STORY delivers a heartfelt, positive message to activate the creative spark within every young person. It’s a unique musical experience for youth groups or organizations of all sizes.
To bring the Spark Story experience to your youth group or organization, please click here.
Past Spark Events to Foster Creativity in Youth:
Back to Center
• Wise Acres Community, “Teen Voice Spark Camp, ” Indianola, WA, 2015
• Summer Spark Day Camps, The Barn with a View, Poulsbo, WA, 2011-2016
• Commodore Options School, “What’s Your Spark” Bainbridge Island, 2012
• TedX Youth (non-official event), “Regaining Confidence,” Bainbridge Island High School, WA, 2012
• Teen Talking Circles, Poulsbo, North Kitsap and Bainbridge Island WA, 2007-2013
Christine Castigliano helps people of all ages unlock their full gifts. Weaving song, story, humor and honesty, she creates transformative experiences that open hearts to more courage and creativity. She shares “Spark Story, a Musical Experience,” workshops, retreats, coaching and healing sessions, along with her books and music, at HeartsQuest.com. Full bio here >