Why do I want to work with you – women in midlife shift?
- Because you are experiencing overwhelm, dissatisfaction and emotional ups and downs as a challenge.
- And you want more balance, joy and sense of purpose instead.
- Because you believe there’s a strong possibility of something better for you.
- Because you are ready to make the most of this opportunity for change.
Why would you want to work with me – someone whose been there?
- Because I offer a combination of rich personal experience, compassionate listening and creative tools to help you connect with your own answers.
- Because I am great at inspiring you to go deep and come back up with the pearls.
- Because my experience tells me you can most definitely create the changes you want, from the inside out. And that doing this within a circle of peers provides a huge boost of support and power.
- Because we fit together: you’re asking for inspiration to make a better shift and I’m providing creative experiences for you to see your transition in a new way.
- Remember? You want more balance and sense of joy as you move through the midlife changes.
- You’re tired of feeling overwhelmed by the day-to-day, yet knowing it’s not quite enough.
- And you’re ready for some stability, from the inside out.
- It’s going to take a commitment to your future self, the one you are dying to become, but it’s worth it.
- And I’m going to help by providing experiences and tools so that you get there.
- Sign ups for this one-day workshop will only be available for one week. Because you need it right now, and you won’t commit unless I give you a reason.