I love to SING, because voice springs from the heart.
I sing every day, most days. Singing spontaneously – with others, or with a looping app – is my favorite way to make music. This video is of a song that came one morning.
Here’s a little song I wrote recently for my niece and all the young ones who will inherit this earth:
I also lead Ecstatic Singing circles in Seattle. Contact me or join in on Meetup.
I regularly perform SPARK STORY, my one-woman show with 7 original songs.
Past Vocal performance experience:
- I sang standards and Jazz-pop for METRO, a St. Louis band in the mid-80s
- Recorded a CD of lullabies in 1997
- Performed as a soloist with Seattle’s Total Experience Gospel Choir and in the choir for Intiman Theatre’s production of Black Nativity, 2001-2002
- Currently improv with an ensemble of circle singers in Seattle, and occasional guest appearance with Paundy
- Sung for several life passages, for memorials and weddings
- I’ve written several ‘spontaneous’ songs with looping and GarageBand. Listen via Soundcloud recordings on the menu at right.
Musical Performance Events have included:
Walk Forward: Opening song for Inauguration Day 2017 event
Ignite Bainbridge!, 2012, 2013, 2014
Midsummer Healing & Intuitive Arts Fair, 2012-2013