An intimate fall creative retreat for women* of all ages
To empower your voice, vision and purpose
Friday Sept 28-Sunday Sept 30
At the Mermaid Temple, on the Salish Sea in Lemolo, WA
Imagine waking to the gentle sound of tides and seabirds. Apart from the demands of daily life, work, electronics, you breathe: ahhh…
After a soul-nourishing meditation and organic breakfast with sisters on the path of heart, you feel alive, connected.
A sense of freedom expands. The day is yours, to write, to play, dream, or to share your gifts with sisters. You step onto the beach. With the spaciousness of sky and sea, you can hear what’s calling you deeply. You respond with a YES, in your heart.
Remembering who you are, what brings you most alive…
You feel the magnetic tug of the pen, brush, or a song. Perhaps a project you’ve longed for, to play with or deepen…
You catch glimpses and smiles of your new friends. We are the ones who would tend our souls, nourish our deepest YES.
Sharing meals, compassionate circle, and our gifts of Heart, we feel brave. Befriending our challenges and our joys, we deepen trust in our intuition, our gifts.
We share a cacao ceremony to further open our heart medicine, to strengthen our sense of purpose. We celebrate, opening heart and throat chakras in joyous song and movement.
To harvest your insights to take with you, you’re invited to create a passionate, practical, purposeful ‘map’ of the next steps on your path.
When we leave our sanctuary, you’ll feel refreshed, renewed, inspired by the gifts in our hearts, and each other.
UPDATE: This retreat wants to be more CO-CREATED 💖 More SKILL SHARING 💖 More CHEAPER! 💖 All vegetarian meals & supplies included.
We need at least 4 beautiful women to commit by Sept 21.
💖 If you have lots of Abundance: $379 for a shared room. First come, first choice*
💖 If you have a friend and Abundance: $100 off both if you book together*
💖 If you have Skills to Share: Bring your creative gifts for Open Space on Saturday. $119 or pay-what-you-can. Please text/leave a message at 360-598-3846
💖 If you can assist with setup/cleanup (1 spot) $59
💖 If you want to join us for activities, but sleep elsewhere (2 spots) $79
💖 BONUS: Book by Sept 17 to get a free Sound Soul Insights healing session by Christine Ahhh
BOOK NOW via Paypal:
We come together to nourish our voices, our vision, our mission.
Friday Sept 28-Sunday Sept 30
At the Mermaid Temple, on the Salish Sea in Lemolo, WA
As the season turns, come gather on the waters of the Salish Sea to feed and celebrate our creativity, our intuitions, our wildness, and our tender hearts.
Our feminine gifts – our voices and visions – are powerful medicine for challenging times.
We call upon our fullness of expression, the power to attract and manifest love and positive change in the world.
This retreat is for you if:
- you feel called to speak, write, sound or sing what’s true for you
- you sometimes lack space and time to hear the deeper whispers in your heart
- you have a project that needs some loving focus: writing, visual art, music, movement, or…?
- you cherish the moments when you feel free to share your audacious, authentic self
- you’re often so busy tending to other’s needs that your creative, juicy soul needs attention, too
- you long to be free from the demands of work, electronics, etc. to connect to a sense of purpose
- you crave connection with open-hearted women who can see and reflect the real you
- you *know* that our voices and visions, the feminine spirit is needed today
Your voice and your creations matter.
This intimate retreat is an opportunity to reflect deeply on your path, to rediscover and claim your mission: through playful, heartfelt experience.
Developing trust to share our Gifts of Heart nurtures our souls, as well as our relations, our communities and the world.
The Mermaid Temple honors an ancient, feminine, powerful goddess.
A mermaid is an enchantress who uses her voice freely and powerfully to sing her truth, in the fullness of who she is. A mermaid is also a female shaman who works powerful magic with water, the flowing element of change. She is a shape shifter who adores the sea as well as the land. Connected to Source energy, she honors the whole of life, of all creatures. She sings the beauty of her time, of this moment.
At the Mermaid Temple you are invited to create, and to share your dreams, visions and yearnings with sisters on the path of heart. We are here to mirror, amplify and magnify your gifts.
About Christine Ahhh, Mermaid facilitator
Christine Ahhh works the transformative magic of story, song and creative play to awaken hearts, melt self-sabotage and inspire courageous action. Her divergent past includes working as a bra seamstress, an art director for TIME Magazine, feature films, public television, producing e-learning websites and writing young adult novels. A former soloist with Total Experience Gospel Choir, Christine is the creator of Spark Story, a one-woman interactive musical about making friends with her fear of singing. She offers Sound Soul Insights healing sessions, womens’ and teen empowerment circles, sound energy workshops, retreats, coaching, Creative Tools cards, books and music.
Retreat activities & tentative schedule:
- Friday Evening: 4-6 settle in. After dinner, opening circle to set our intentions. Good night meditation.
- Saturday: Chai & chants to activate your inner voice. After breakfast, the day is yours to write, play, create in the Art Tent, do yoga on the beach, meditate, take out the kayak or paddleboards…
- Saturday night: after dinner, creative sharing celebration around the fire, with shakers, drums, etc. Bring drums or dancing shoes 🙂
- Sunday: Cacao Ceremony and visioning meditation. Choose soul collage/vision board making, Manifestation Mantra or visioning story prompts
- Sunday 4-6pm: Finger food and closing circle: deepening visions, insights and gratitude
Mermaid Temple Retreat includes:
- All meals and snacks – locally grown, organic, whole foods, vegetarian/vegan options
- Shared sleeping accommodations for 5, or glamping in a large, comfortable tent
- As most beds are double occupancy, invite a friend or sister to join you, $50 off!
- Art Tent with supplies for making vision boards, drawing, painting
- Opportunity to kayak, canoe, paddleboard (SUP)
- Meditations to empower your brave, courageous, creative spirit
- Facilitated, compassionate brave space circles, include creative healing/coaching
- Quiet cozy nooks for writing, dreaming
- Cacao ceremony and journey: receive a unique Vision to guide your path forward, with an invitation to create a map of next steps, through mantra, visual, story, or…
- Bonus! Book your retreat by Sept 10 to receive a free 30 min. Sound Soul Insights healing or Authentic Voice coaching session:)
Join us! NEW lower prices and energy exchange options
Our intention is for this first gathering to be highly accessible! Energy exchange to receive this retreat can take many forms.
We do need 4 beautiful women to commit by Sept 17. OR let us know if Oct 12–14 would work for you.
- If you have lots of Abundance: $379 for a shared room. First come, first choice.
- If you have a friend: $100 off for each of you if you book together
- If you have Skills to Share: Bring your creative gifts to offer during Open Space on Saturday afternoon. $125 or pay-what-you-can. Please contact Christine at 360-598-3846 :).
- If you can assist with setup/art making/cleanup: $59
- If you can take the lead with meal prep & cooking (filled!)
- Retreat only: $79 without lodging (2 spots)
To Book your retreat with check or credit card, please contact Christine at 360-598-3846, or email christine at HeartsQuest dot com.
Extend your Retreat:
Monday Oct 1 ~ Tuesday Oct 2: optional post-retreat opportunity for 3 women to dive into your purpose project, with space to write and create on your own.
2 nights/ $78 each. Bring your own food to prep in the cottage kitchen. Interested? Contact Christine at 360-598-3846, or email christine at HeartsQuest dot com.
I can’t wait to co-create with you, beautiful mermaids!
*NOTE on GENDER: We recognize that gender is non-binary: it lies on a spectrum. We include those whose identity is feminine, bigender, non-binary, or two-spirit. We’ll be exploring ways patriarchy affects the female voice, and tapping the feminine essence as a primary source. Contact Christine Ahh if you have any questions or concerns. 🙂