You’re on the path of your Heart’s Desire, but do you trust the signs along the way?
You’re not alone. A client woke up full of energy for her Heart’s Desire, a new project she wants to launch. She had a fleeting thought to cancel a non-essential appointment later that day, so she could really focus on her vision. But a louder part of her whispered, “might as well get it over with…you have to go out anyway…” When time got tight, she was frustrated. She’d gotten the intuitive message from her heart, but didn’t act on it. She wants to build more trust.
Your Heart is calling you to tend a creative idea, a dream for career or business change. Perhaps it’s a relationship, healing, or more joy in the present moment. But you often wonder if you’re on the right path. When you get sidetracked and find yourself in the thicket (because we all do), how do you find your way back?
The Path of Heart is a loving process of orientation, of steering your daily life with your Heart in the lead. Harvesting Intuition is about noticing the quieter messages that arise to help you on the Path of Heart. It’s about developing your natural awareness. It’s trusting your sense of inner knowing. It’s following those messages of resonance, and acting on them.
If you’d like to strengthen the intuitive skills that can illuminate your way, we can help. This retreat and training is just for you. Check out this video:
Do you get frustrated if …?
- You blow it off. You know when something feels right for you, perhaps a direction to take, but don’t take it seriously.
- Others count more. Your gut knows the answer, but if anybody differs with you, or would potentially be disappointed by your choice, you go with their needs instead.
- Too much noise. You can’t tell if it’s your head talking, your ego, your heart or your guts!
- Got no time for that. You get a little hit of intuition, perhaps to call someone, but you’re so busy you put it off and forget.
- Lack of Logic. You get a message, but it makes no sense in that moment, so you doubt it or ignore it.
- “You can’t know that.” You’re naturally intuitive, but inner or outer critics say that’s ridiculous – because you can’t prove why or how you know it.
- More than one. The message comes, but there’s another competing desire or need. Which to choose?
In this retreat, you’ll learn to meet all of these challenges by building TRUST. You’ll strengthen the muscles of your own intuitive process, tapping your natural awareness so it deepens as a resource that you can truly rely on.
Harvesting Intuition means tapping into your Heart wisdom for inner and outer sources of guidance.
In this training retreat, our creative, nature-based activities will leave you with:
- Renewal and inspiration from walking in beauty, solo time, and deep connection with others on the path
- Skills for more intuitive listening and communication
- A basket of meaningful symbols and metaphors to guide your way forward
What you can expect to do during the retreat:
- Medicine Walk: the ways of inquiry
- Practice levels of listening: how to tell, listen and feed a story to deepen trust in intuition
- Intuition exercises with a partner
- Strategies to integrate intuition into your daily life
Why do this with us?
We combine deep, ancient wisdom traditions with energy work, time in nature, and deep belly laughs. Because we spent half our lives avoiding our own shizzle, we know that befriending it is supremely helpful. Especially if the process is playful, compassionate and creative.
Hi, I’m Jackie Levin, RN, MS and my path of heart is shifting the paradigm of health and healing through mind-body-spirit practices. As a Board Certified Advanced Practice Holistic Nurse, Coach, and author, I know how important using our intuition is to guide our work with patients and in deepening our relationship to our Heart’s Desire. I love to bring health professionals and others on Nature-Based retreats, so we tap into our inner resources and gain insights on our Heart Path of vitality and wholeness. (more about Jackie >)
I’m Christine Castigliano, and my heart’s path is to use my authentic voice to fire up the Spark of truth, creativity and joy within everyone. As a social artist, singer and author, I guide teens and adults to express their core essence through deep listening, storytelling and sound. I’ve written novels, designed and illustrated websites and publications including TIME Magazine, and perform regularly with a crew of ecstatic singers in Seattle. (more about Christine >)
Join us Nov. 8 to deepen your awareness so you can take action with your heart in the lead.
Harvesting Intuition: Sight, Sound and Symbols on the Path of your Heart’s Desire
At the Pond Road Retreat Center near Port Townsend, WA.
- Saturday, November 8, 2014, 9am to 4:30 pm.
- $95. Tea and snacks provided. Bring your own lunch or something to share.
- Limited to 10 participants – register now to reserve your space
- Please use Paypal below or contact us to send a check.
- For more information: Christine@TheJoyFinder.com, 360-598-3846
or Jackie@LeadingEdgeNursing.com, 206-304-7703.
About the Heart Path Training Series
What participants say about Clearing the Path to your Heart’s Desire: A Spring Training for hearts, minds and butts — May 17, 2014.
Training was very good. Brought up things I didn’t recognize, in a non-threatening environment.
– Ann C.
It was an incredibly powerful day! I learned how powerful my distractors can be and wonderful tools to continue on my path.”
– Debbie R., Poulsbo
I’ve learned how to communicate directly with my heart. My heart just needs to be allowed some space amongst the voices of distraction.
– Carol A.