Imagine a week of retreat in a sumptuous oceanside villa on Bali
Island of Gods, gorgeous beaches, warm smiles and ancient temples.
A week designed to rejuvenate your creative soul, with options for solitude and time with other women to explore, connect and share. It’s your choice.
Imagine waking in paradise to birdsong and the scent of flowers.
After a light breakfast of tropical fruits, you’ll walk in bare feet down a path to a simple gazebo by the ocean.
[slideshow type=”nivo” height=”420″ effect=”fade”]http://christinecastigliano.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/a-a-villa-pool-sunset1.jpg
You are welcomed by a small circle of women, offering a gift of the heart to awaken creativity and renewal.
- One morning, you’re invited to gently stretch and move by the waves
- One morning you’ll cozy up with a journal, with a gentle prompt to listen and write what’s inside you
- Another morning, you’ll resonate in a healing bath of vocal sound
- One morning, perhaps you’ll offer one of your gifts to our circle: art-making, tarot, laughing yoga?
The rest of the day is yours to spend as you choose.
You could choose solo time: time to write, get a massage, or luxuriate on the beach or poolside, dreaming with your notebook.
Or, join us on a divine adventure: ride an elephant, visit a hot springs, explore underworld sea life at a nearby island, or mingle with monkeys at one of the many fascinating ancient temples just down the road.
In the evening, you can lean back into our circle for smiles and reflections.
This optional space is open for sharing from the heart. What inspired you? What inspiration is moving through you now? What draws you onward?
As we close the week of retreat, we will celebrate our gifts – and our next steps on the creative path of heart.
- Location: Villa Wilali, Pemuteran, Bali. http://www.villawilali.com/
- Dates: arrive Sunday May 1 – checkout Sunday MAY 8
- Room selection is based on how soon you register: http://www.villawilali.com/accommodation.html. I’ll be in one of the singles in the Twin suite.
We have our minimum! 4 spaces are still available as of March 1. Registration is ongoing until full.
If you’d like to come, please let me know ASAP. Full payment is due by April 1, via Paypal, check, or cash.
Cost: depends on how many say yes!
- 4 women – $600 each – sleep in your own king, queen or single bed.
- 6 women – 4 share beds, $450 ea; 2 singles $550
- 8 women – 6 share beds $450 ea, 1 single $550
- 10 women – 2 sleep on extra daybeds, one in living room ($350) – all others $400 each
- Housing, cleaning service
- Access to pool, beach, gardens
- Support and facilitation for morning sessions
- Evening circles & closing ceremony
- Coordination of adventures to temples, etc., depending on our desires.
- Airfare: currently available around $800 from Seattle via EVA air
- Transfers from airport: if we arrive similar times can share a van for under $100. My flight arrives Denpasar, Bali around 3:15
- Visa: one month Visa on arrival $35
- Food: costs are minimal in Bali, eating well for under $25 per day. Catered meals at Villa Wilali: soups/appetizers/salads are around $3.00. Dinners are $4.00-5.00. Vegetables, sides and desserts around $2.00.
- Yoga, massage, taxis, a boat, kayaks, bicycles and motorbikes are available on site – I’m told all are inexpensive.
- Around April 1, I’ll provide activities for us.
I plan to stay through May 16 on the East side of Bali. I intend to visit a village of native artisans who collaborate with friends on sacred puppet and mask dances. Feel free to call me to discuss ideas…!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Christine Castigliano @ 360-598-3846 – please leave a message; or email info at HeartsQuest dot com
What are my transport options?
Fly into Denpasar, leaving April 30 arriving by 3:30 on May 1. Up to 8 can share a van for $90. It’s a 3-hour 15 minute ride.
If your flight doesn’t arrive in time to catch the van, or if we have more than 8, I’ll arrange another van.
Leave Villa Walali after 11am on May 8. Several can share/arrange van transport back to airport, or to other destinations for trip extension.
Is my registration transferrable?
Yes, to another woman; please refer to our refund policy.
What is the refund policy?
If you must cancel your trip, cancellation fees apply:
- Due to the limited number of participants, $300 nonrefundable deposit is retained upon cancellation at any time,
unless you find someone to take your place (highly recommend buying trip insurance).
- Cancellations before April 1: all but $300 deposit is refundable.
- Cancellations after April 1: We’re sorry, no refunds.
- If the trip is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances,
we refund all but $300 (again, we advise you to purchase trip insurance.)
Trip/Travelers Insurance: We encourage participants to purchase travel insurance,
which generally includes: trip cancellation, baggage, medical and/or emergency evacuation.
Baggage may be lost or damaged, and some medical insurance (including Medicare)
will not provide coverage outside the U.S. For a modest price, protection can be provided for concerns.
There are many reputable companies:
If you’d like more information, or are ready to say YES, please contact me me ASAP.
Call Christine at 360-598-3846
Email me at info at HeartsQuest dot com, or with the form at top right.
Please provide your phone number and I’ll get back to you including info on deposit/payment.
Those who register first get to pick their room first 🙂
I’m thrilled to share this adventure with you, a select circle of creative goddesses:
women who bring beauty and healing to this world through their gifts of the heart.