Your Confident, Connected, Creative VOICE
Your Spark comes alive when you’re doing something you love: singing, dancing, creating, playing… with people who get you.
At Teen Voice Day Camp, you can:
- EXPRESS yourself through song, movement, etc.
- SHARE songs you love, learn new songs, create new songs
- BUILD skills with vocal range, confidence, exploring harmony, rhythm instruments, beatboxing, looping, and using a professional microphone
Vision: For young voices to be heard, building self-acceptance, confidence, heart-felt communication and resilience. It’s our 5th summer offering a Kitsap day camp for girls!
- Creative expression through vocal music, song writing, options for movement, drama, photography & video
- Walks in nature to explore trails and the beach
- Possible visits to Port Townsend bunkers, local music venue
- Explore positive ways to work with setbacks and difficult emotions
- Build skill with listening, self-reflection, awareness and communication
- Culminating project to combine all our strengths
LOCATION: on the grounds at The Barn with a View, 3151 NE Nine Boulder Dr. (near Port Gamble)
TIME: 9am – 3 pm
COST: EARLY BIRD price before July 1: $175, $200 after.
BRING-A-FRIEND SPECIAL: Register 2 at one time by Early Bird date, both pay $160
DEADLINE: Registrations accepted until camp is full – 10 attendees
NOTE: Garden snacks and spring water provided; bring your own lunch.
Partial work exchange scholarship ($100): Help with blueberry picking and other farm projects. Please email or call for more information.
Questions? call Christine at 360-598-3846, or use the form at the top of this page, or email info at HeartsQuest dot com.
- Please submit the basic Registration form below, or download the PDF form. Camper forms / info packet are due start of camp.
- Payment: You may mail a check or use this button to pay with PayPal/credit card:
I’m a social artist, singer and storyteller. I mentor young people and adults to connect their hearts to their voice, for more creativity and connection. A former instructor at Northwest College of Art & Design, University of Washington and Bellevue Community College, a longtime North Kitsap Options parent and former co-chair, I facilitated Teen Talking Circles for 6 years, and led women’s groups for over 20 years. Full bio here
“Tatum had a great time. Never seen her so connected! Hope you know you have touched and changed these girls lives forever – so inspiring. Just saying :)” ~Erica ƒ Klinger
“Samara LOVED it! If you decide to a class once a wk or month we would be interested. She felt so happy and came home light hearted. She loved to make fresh food, the beach, the creative projects and photo time.” ~Stacy Saperstein
“Thanks for taking such time and putting so much energy into this, Callaway is having a blast.” ~Kelle Kitchel-Cooper
HERE’S A VIDEO of the performance from TEEN VOICE Camp 2015: