Experience a deep dive right to your Soul.
Vocal Sounding is a form of energy work. I listen deeply to your body and soul, and express it’s hidden song through my voice. As your core essence (or Badass Soul) is seen, heard and revealed, your Soul’s Song becomes more powerful.
- Sounding’s vibrational power creates vitality and resonance you can feel down to your toes
- Sounding releases old emotional sh*t trapped in your tissues, blocking your Badass Soul that’s bustin’ full of radical self-love
- Sounding reconnects your brain to your own wellness, the Badass Soul that knows exactly what you need to heal, now
How does vocal Sounding compare to Tibetan Bowls or other forms of sound healing?
Because vocal sound comes directly from the heart and soul of a human being (me!), sounding can offer a wider range of expressions than an a bowl or instrument, and therefore be more precise.
“I’ve not felt this much joy of movement in such a long time! It was exquisite.” ~Martha Holschen, Feldenchrist practitioner
How does Sounding work?
I perceive or ‘read’ what is below the surface, listening deeply to hidden aspects of body and spirit. I seek to express your true self, or essence, as well as places of constriction where past experiences are ‘holding,’ sometimes creating pain or lack of vitality. I do not put sound into your body, nor draw anything out.
Sounding reveals what is there without judgment. Through being reflected and matched, tight places often relax. This release often feels like healing.
Note: Because Sounding expresses a wide range of resonances within, not all sounds are ‘peaceful.’
What is your training?
I’m grateful for 3 years of practice and 6 months of in-depth study and collaboration with my mentor and dear friend, Sound Healing Pioneer Vickie Dodd of Sacred Sound Works. Vickie has practiced and taught sound healing and sound energetics for over 50 years. A student of Ida Rolf, Moshe Feldenchrist, Judith Aston and many other Mind-Body-Spirit luminaries; a contemporary and colleague of Jonathan Goldman and others, Vickie brings a rare depth of knowledge of many body and sound modalities.
I am honored to collaborate with Vickie on her book, “Your Voice is Medicine.” I assisted her teaching practice and offered sounding sessions at her annual Sacred Sound Retreat at NatureBridge Lake Crescent 2015.
What happens in an Body and Soul Sounding Session?
- We can meet on my organic farm studio near Port Gamble, WA, via Skype, or at another location
- You’ll relax on a massage table, fully clothed
- Guided by heart and intuition, my voice will sound what is perceived in your body
- Through sound, I perceive colors, shapes, textures, images, characters and sometimes messages. I’ll create a visual ‘map’ of the session for you to take with you, to further your own Soul inquiry or subsequent sessions.
There’s nothing quite like a soul sounding session. Totally unique. Clients say the experience is deeply nourishing, soothing and awakening.
Please call me at 360-598-3846 with any questions or to schedule a good time.
Body & Soul Sounding Sessions are $75 for one hour, and $105 for 90 minutes.
COMMENTS about Body & Soul Sessions
“My sound healing session with Christine felt like a journey outside of time and space. As she sang, I relaxed into the currents of feelings and emotions that washed through me like gentle waves. At the end I felt peaceful and cleansed. Afterwards, Christine shared insights with me about what she saw and felt during the session that were helpful and affirming.” ~Leah Green, Founder of The Compassionate Listening Project
“I felt a lot of energy moving through me, and very much at peace.” ~Anne Briggs, Tibetan Bowl practitioner