Do you speak your truth?
- Or do you find it hard to speak up for what you really feel, need or want?
- Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed, confused, or frozen? Unable to decide what’s next?
- Do you find yourself pleasing others first, then feeling mad at them?
To know what is true for you – and express it to others – is to develop your Authentic Voice.
Trusting your gut and developing the courage to act on it is a skill – one that we are not taught in school. Your gut instincts likely have been weakened or even shut down. Our dominant culture instills a preference for linear, left-brain ways of knowing. In other words, “Prove it!”
Growing your “Jedi” skills
What I call Spark is that still small voice within, It’s the part of you that’s connected to the FORCE (or Source). You can use that source for much more than fighting with light sabers; it’s vital and helpful for most aspects of daily life!
Yet standing up for what we value can feel like a battle inside:
- What will they think of me if I say the truth?
- What if they don’t like me?
- What if I come across too strong? too weak? too _______ (fill in the blank)
My work is to guide you past those inner voices, so you can trust this source inside you. You’ll practice ways to access it, test it, and mostly to trust it.
More confident. More clarity. Better communication.
It’s like coming HOME to yourself.
When you tap your inner wisdom in the moment, and act on it, it may feel scary at first. But it’s worth it. It’s amazing and powerful to be at home wherever you are.
- Feel more clear inside yourself
- Soothe yourself when fear and anxiety arises – as it will!
- Better communication with partners at home and work
- Less spinning around, indecision, overwhelm
What is Authentic Voice Coaching?
In a session or series of sessions, I teach you the tools to tap your own core strength, intuition and heart. You’ll practice following your gut and expressing yourself. If we are a good match, I guarantee that you’ll feel stronger to take action, more able to know what’s in your heart, and speak what is true for you.
Who can benefit from Authentic Voice Coaching?
I work primarily work with women. Our voices need to become stronger as we show up, bringing our feminine values of compassion and heart. If we are to shape our lives, our families, workplaces and communities to be more of what we want, we need to tap our knowing and take action.
I can work with you individually, in a small group, or with a partner. Coaching is especially helpful during a time of transition. Maybe you’re getting ready to take a leap into a new project or phase of your life. Or, you’ve experienced a major loss of partner, home, work, etc. and could use more strength to face what’s ahead.
What happens in an Authentic Voice Coaching Session?
- We’ll meet in my renovated Airstream studio, or at a location of your choosing
- Together we’ll explore your needs and goals: what’s most pressing?
- We’ll work with specific tools and hands-on work, depending on your learning style (visual, kinetic, aural, etc.)
- You’ll get homework to follow up – because your ultimate success depends on your daily practice.
How many sessions will I need?
It all depends on you, your goals and needs, and the results you experience through my tools and homework. I invite you to a free 20 minute session to see if we are a fit.
I’m doing okay. Why do I need coaching?
It’s natural and normal to get spun out with the busyness of modern life, lose track of who you are, what you really need, and what you want most to create in this life. It happens to me! Yet I’ve learned simple tools that really shift how I feel and behave. I want you to come home to yourself, to find where your next step lies, and feel confident to take risks (if your gut tells you to).
Try it out! FREE 20 minute session via phone or Skype. Please call me at 360-598-3846 to schedule a good time.
Authentic Voice Sessions are $40 per half-hour session, $75 for one hour, and $105 for 90 minutes. Three 30 min. sessions: $100.