Do you feel the call to get off your fanny and DO SOMETHING for the greater good?
I’m called to spend my time and creative juice to support what I love most.
What do you LOVE? Contact me via the form and let me know!
I LOVE Water.
- I’m blessed to drink from a well, and from a clear fresh spring. Flint, MI water is tainted.
- I swim in the Salish Sea as often as possible.
- Every day, women walk for miles to carry clean drinking water. Meanwhile every day, Americans flush an average of 90 GALLONS of clean drinking water down the toilet and shower. Meanwhile corporations buy up water rights, so they can profit from a shrinking, vital resource.
I’ve collaborated on several wonderful projects devoted to water use, water protection and water conservation:
Salmon is Life over the River Seine in Paris, Climate Change Conference 2015
Holy SHit! Composting Toilet Temples, Summer 2016. Visual & Performing Arts for Cascadia Festival, Beloved Festival, Sh’Bang Festival.
Project to fund Standing Rock Water protectors, donated $250 to build cold weather teepees.
I LOVE young people.
- They are our future, God help them.
- Young ones know things. We oldsters need to listen UP.
- They still need us: to see their gifts, to strengthen their spirits, to support their drive and imaginations (spark!)
Teen Voice Camp at our commnity center and B & B, The Barn with a View
I LOVE empowering women’s voices.
- The Dalai Lama said we are the ones: “The world will be saved by Western Women.”
- Many men tell me that, too.
- I believe we are all a mix of masculine and feminine energies, and it’s time for the feminine (in men, too.)
- American women have economic independence, freedom and resources to make a huge difference. I support women to listen to their hearts and act with compassion and courage.
I LOVE sustainable living.
- My husband and I grow 95% of our organic vegetables and fruits on a micro-farm near Port Gamble, WA .
- Come visit our farm and stay with us at our B&B, The Barn with a View, enjoy picking some of our fresh foods, and check out the lifestyle.