I’m here to Spark you.
- If you want to live more from your heart and gut than your head, I can help.
- If you want to take action toward your hearts’ desire, but you get in your own way, I can help.
- If you’re ready to lean into your fears so you can produce creative work, I can help!
What I do:
- Share “SPARK STORY,” a musical experience for anybody with a heart living in this crazy world, at yoga centers, churches, house concerts, retreats, events, conferences, festivals
- Lead playful sound & voice workshops, offer creative retreats and women’s spiritual circles
- Offer Authentic Voice Life Coaching – speaking and listening from the heart, for couples and individuals
- Give Body & Soul Sounding Sessions – vocal sound bath ‘reading’ of your energy flow that reconnects you to vitality & wellness
- Lead a summer camp for girls and teens; mentor young women in vision quest experiences
I live with my husband and cat Sparky on a 1927 farm near Port Gamble, WA, growing 95% of our organic fruits and veggies. We host guests from around the world at TheBarnWithAView.com, our renovated barn overlooking the Hood Canal and Olympic Mountains.
- I love to sing my name: Christine Ahhh!
- I’ve worked professionally in all the creative arts, except poetry and comedy. Go figure.
- Worked at TIME Magazine as Assistant Art Director, where I designed special issues and a cover or two
- Met Andy Warhol at the Palladium dance club in the 80’s, and was not impressed
- Worked as an artist on several feature films, including “White Palace“
- Directed and produced a short student documentary on art glass, “Fire and Ice,” aired on The Learning Channel
- Ran metaToggle, a small web design company from 1997-2017
- Created and taught online courses in 1999 while traveling the US and Canada in our VW camper
- Sang with Seattle’s Total Experience Gospel Choir, in the musical “Black Nativity,” and with a few jazz-pop bands
- Studied science fiction and fantasy writing with Ursula K. Le Guin; Greg Bear and Octavia Butler at the Clarion West Writer’s Workshop
- Wrote and published a fantasy novel, The Twins of Tessar on Amazon in 2009, and drafted two other novels
This I Believe…
Your gifts are vital, not only for your own happiness, but also the greater good.
When you feel your heart’s true desire, a sense of purpose, your Spark or soul is calling you to tend what really matters.
It’s the still, small voice that’s made of love. It connects you to all of life, to what resonates, to what is needed.
When you get quiet enough to listen to its whispers, and get courageous enough to follow, you are an unstoppable force of life itself!