Sparking your creative, courageous heart.
I was a people pleasing, perfectionist good girl working for TIME Magazine, public television, feature films and corporate websites. Now I’m a bad*ss diva who sings her heart out daily and engages my calling as a Creative Catalyst Coach for up-and-coming heart-led explorers.
My HeartsQuest is to light up your Spark – the courageous, compassionate creator you were born to be.
I offer experiential training and practical tools so you can show up for what you love most:
- “SPARK STORY, From Good Girl to Badass ” an interactive musical + workshop to awaken your Spark
- Free Authentic Bad*ss Strategy Session – jump-start your new mission, in 20 minutes
- HeartsQuest: Creative Tools for Everyday Transformation – deck of 52 holistic self-care practices
- Authentic Voice Session – speak your truth from the heart, for couples and individuals
- Song of the Soul Sounding Sessions – vocal healing sound bath experience, to reconnect your vitality and well-being
- Revive your creative soul with incredible views and private trails at TheBarnWithAView.com, our renovated barn overlooking the sea and mountains.
- Ongoing women’s spiritual circles, occasional workshops and creative retreats
My husband and I live on a 1927 farm near Port Gamble, WA, along with 8 chickens and Sparky the cat. We grow 95% of our organic fruits and veggies.
- I love to sing my name: Christine Ahhh!
- I’ve worked professionally (e.g. got paid) in all the creative arts, except poetry and comedy
- An arts-based water activist, I went to COP21 Paris UN Climate Change Conference with Salmon is Life
- Worked at TIME Magazine as Assistant Art Director, where I designed special issues and a cover or two
- Met Andy Warhol at the Palladium dance club in the 80’s, and was not impressed
- Worked as an artist on several feature films, including “White Palace“
- Directed and produced a short student documentary on art glass, “Fire and Ice,” aired on The Learning Channel
- Ran metaToggle, a small web design company from 1997-2017
- Created and taught online courses in 1999 while traveling the US and Canada in our VW camper
- Sang with Seattle’s Total Experience Gospel Choir, in the musical “Black Nativity,” and with a few jazz-pop bands
- Studied science fiction and fantasy writing with Ursula K. Le Guin; Greg Bear and Octavia Butler at the Clarion West Writer’s Workshop
- Wrote and published a fantasy novel, The Twins of Tessar on Amazon in 2009, and drafted two other novels
This I Believe…
Your gifts are vital, not only for your own happiness, but also the greater good.
When you feel your heart’s true desire, a sense of purpose, your Spark or soul is calling you to tend what really matters.
It’s the still, small voice that’s made of love. It connects you to all of life, to what resonates, to what is needed.
When you get quiet enough to listen to its whispers, and get courageous enough to follow it, you are an unstoppable force. An authentic Badass.