I’m here to Spark you.
- If you want to live more from your heart than your head, I can help.
- If you want to take action toward your hearts’ desire, but you get in your own way, I can help.
- If you’re ready to lean into your fears so you can produce creative work, I can help!
What I do:
- Perform SPARK STORY, “a musical experience for anybody with a heart living in a crazy world” at house concerts, retreats, events, conferences, festivals
- Lead playful sound & voice workshops, offer creative retreats and women’s spiritual circles
- Offer Authentic Voice Life Coaching – speaking and listening from the heart, for couples and individuals
- Give Body & Soul Sounding Sessions – vocal sound bath ‘reading’ of your energy flow that reconnects you to vitality & wellness
- Lead a summer camp for girls and teens; mentor young women in vision quest experiences
I live with my husband and cat Sparky on a 1927 farm near Port Gamble, WA, growing 95% of our organic fruits and veggies. We host guests from around the world at TheBarnWithAView.com, our renovated barn overlooking the Hood Canal and Olympic Mountains.
- I love to sing my name: Christine Ahhh!
- I’ve worked professionally in all the creative arts, except poetry and comedy. Go figure.
- Worked at TIME Magazine as Assistant Art Director, where I designed special issues and a cover or two
- Met Andy Warhol at the Palladium dance club in the 80’s, and was not impressed
- Worked as an artist on several feature films, including “White Palace“
- Directed and produced a short student documentary on art glass, “Fire and Ice,” aired on The Learning Channel
- Started a small web design company metaToggle in 1997
- Created and taught online courses in 1999 while traveling the US and Canada in our VW camper
- Sang with Seattle’s Total Experience Gospel Choir, in the musical “Black Nativity,” and with a few jazz-pop bands
- Studied science fiction and fantasy writing with Ursula K. Le Guin; Greg Bear and Octavia Butler at the Clarion West Writer’s Workshop
- Wrote and published a fantasy novel, The Twins of Tessar on Amazon in 2009, drafted two other novels
This I Believe…
- Your gifts are vital, not only for your own happiness, but also the greater good.
- When you feel your heart’s true desire, a sense of purpose, that’s your Spark calling.
- It’s the still, small voice that’s made of love.
- It connects you to all of life, to what resonates, to what is needed.
- When you get quiet enough to listen to its whispers, and get courageous enough to follow, you are an unstoppable force of life itself!