Spark your Authentic Badass.
I was a people pleasing, perfectionist good girl working for TIME Magazine, public television, feature films and corporate websites. Now I’m a badass diva who sings her heart out, and satisfy my soul’s calling as a Creative Change Catalyst for up-and-coming Badass women.
My HeartsQuest is to light up your Spark – the courageous, compassionate creator you were born to be.
I offer experiential training and practical tools so you can show up for what you love most:
- “SPARK STORY, From Good Girl to Badass ” an interactive musical + workshop to awaken your Spark
- Free Authentic Badass Strategy Session – jump-start your new mission, in 20 minutes
- HeartsQuest: Creative Tools to Transform your Sh*t (so you can become a Badass) – my deck of 52 badass self-care practices
- Authentic Voice Session – speak your truth from the heart, for couples and individuals
- Song of the Soul Sounding Sessions – a vocal sound bath reconnects you to vital source of well-being
- Revive your creative soul with incredible views and private trails at TheBarnWithAView.com, our renovated barn overlooking the sea and mountains.
- Check back soon for info on sound & vocal workshops, creative retreats or a women’s spiritual circle
My husband and I along with 8 chickens and Sparky the cat, live on a 1927 farm near Port Gamble, WA. We grow 95% of our organic fruits and veggies.
- I love to sing my name: Christine Ahhh!
- I’ve worked professionally in all the creative arts, except poetry and comedy
- Worked at TIME Magazine as Assistant Art Director, where I designed special issues and a cover or two
- Met Andy Warhol at the Palladium dance club in the 80’s, and was not impressed
- Worked as an artist on several feature films, including “White Palace“
- Directed and produced a short student documentary on art glass, “Fire and Ice,” aired on The Learning Channel
- Ran metaToggle, a small web design company from 1997-2017
- Created and taught online courses in 1999 while traveling the US and Canada in our VW camper
- Sang with Seattle’s Total Experience Gospel Choir, in the musical “Black Nativity,” and with a few jazz-pop bands
- Studied science fiction and fantasy writing with Ursula K. Le Guin; Greg Bear and Octavia Butler at the Clarion West Writer’s Workshop
- Wrote and published a fantasy novel, The Twins of Tessar on Amazon in 2009, and drafted two other novels
This I Believe…
Your gifts are vital, not only for your own happiness, but also the greater good.
When you feel your heart’s true desire, a sense of purpose, your Spark or soul is calling you to tend what really matters.
It’s the still, small voice that’s made of love. It connects you to all of life, to what resonates, to what is needed.
When you get quiet enough to listen to its whispers, and get courageous enough to follow it, you are an unstoppable force. An authentic Badass.