Activating Hearts & Voices
If you’re ready to transform your inner mean girl and self-sabotage into empowering self-love, I can guide the way to more ease and compassion.
If you’re tired of getting in your own way, of stopping yourself from showing up for your creative dreams, I can help you grow a more courageous heart.
If you’re ready to express your truth fully, to speak and/or sing with your radiant, authentic voice, I’m an expert creative catalyst.
I offer experiences, tools and resources to activate your heart, strengthen your core, and share your true voice in the world.
Here is the most simple and powerful tool I know:
Take a big breath. Let out a long exhale and make an audible sigh, the sound of ‘ahhhh.’
This simple act calms your nervous system and brings you back to the present moment.
Now: feel your core essence, that Spark of life inside, somewhere near your heart and gut.
Can you feel the flow of aliveness? Are you ready to create and relate with more joy and compassion?
- For free tools and updates, sign up for e-news.
- Try out a free Authentic Voice Coaching session in person or via Skype.
- If you could use a deep intuitive reading of your core essence, try a Body and Soul Healing Session.
- If you live near Seattle’s West Sound area, check out a women’s circle, workshop or retreat.
- Request a review copy of my deck of tools: HeartsQuest
- Check out “Spark Story,” a musical presentation about shifting the barricades around our hearts, so we can tend what matters most. This presentation empowers women, encourages creativity in young people, and inspires mind/body/spirit wellness. I’m seeking hosts on the West Coast in 2017.
- Please check out the calendar of events, and get in touch. I’d love to hear from you.
May you feel the ahhhh in your heart, ready to take the next step.
Is Your Brain like a Rough Neighborhood?
Christine shares what’s really going on inside her brain. Sometimes it’s not pretty.
Let Freedom Ring!
To mark the 2017 inauguration, Christine opened “Walk Forward – A Performance Event” on Bainbridge Island with her remix of the song, “My Country Tis of Thee.”